Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Sadness - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Sadness > Topics

Subject: my mum.
Replies: 2 Views: 1115

holly37 23.10.07 - 03:47am
lost my mum nearly 2 years ago we were very close to say the least. the day she died witch was very sudden and at only 61 was the saddest day of my life and also the day that part of me died to. she was an amazin mother who lived for her kids and no other mother could have done the job she did of bringing up 3 girls on here own. wasnt just my heart that got broken the day she died was my soul and spirit to. miss her like u wouldnt belive and never knew anything could hurt like it hurts. so pls pls pls all you out their that has a mum the next time u see her thank your lucky stars give her a hug and treat every day wi her as the last. because one day for me it was the last day of her's and new day of mine and buildin a new life wi out is the 2nd hardest thing i ever had 2 do. love u mum where ever u maybe. x x xx *

arthur87 4.04.08 - 01:15am
Dear i feel you and i know the gap she left can't be filled by anyone i lost my dad barely 6months now and we have to accept the condition and move on but Ofcoa*se keep their spirits alive *

macaroni 15.06.09 - 09:50pm
Hi my mum died of breast cancer when i was 11yrs old i am now 26 but losing her was like my world ending its been 15yrs now but the pain still doest go away there r days when all i want is my mum in my life but i know that will never happen i also understand how u feel *

* Sadness Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Sadness

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits